How do I change the Repository Database?
If you want to migrate your Repository Database, follow these steps:
- Stop the Navicat Monitor application by executing command or using the icon in the system tray / menu bar.
- In your database management tool, copy your current repository database (all tables with both structure and data) to your new repository database.
- Start the Navicat Monitor application and launch Navicat Monitor in your browser.
- Go to Configurations.
- Click Repository Database.
- Click Edit Settings.
- Edit the repository database settings.
- Restart the Navicat Monitor application to resume monitoring.
Have more questions?