Can I keep track on my activity in Navicat?
Apply OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Apply Navicat Product: All
Apply Navicat Version No.: All
Navicat records all your executed SQL statements, message log in number of files. However, some of them will renew when Navicat starts.
Windows & Linux
- LogHistory.txt - Executed SQL statements.
- LogCmd.txt - Batch Job, Schedule and Command Line message log.
- LogImport.txt - Import message log.
- LogExport.txt - Export message log.
- LogSynchronize.txt - Data and Structure Synchronization message log.
They are stored in the Logs Save Path/Logs Location. To look for the path, choose Tools > Options > Miscellaneous.
- QueryExec.log - Executed SQL statements.
- CmdLineJob.log - Batch Job, Schedule and Command Line message log.
They are stored in the installation folder.