- Sign in to Navicat Cloud Portal.
- Click on your Navicat ID in the upper-right corner to open the account menu.
- Click Settings from the account menu and select the Security tab.
- Under the Two-step verification section, click Disable two-step verification.
- For security reasons, you have to re-enter your password to disable two-step verification.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code generated by the Authenticator App.
How do I disable two-step verification?
To disable two-step verification on your Navicat Cloud account:
Have more questions?